To access Aquabrava you will not be asked for a negative PCR result or a vaccination certificate, this will be required by the relevant authorities upon entry into the country, except for children under 12 years of age. More information here
- Respect the 1,5 m. of security distance, especially people in a risk situation (pregnant women, with a chronic illness, people over 70 years old, etc.)
- Respect the indicate capacity for any place (attractions, store, restaurants, etc.)
- It is mandatory the use of mask when you are queueing to buy your tickets at the box office, at the park entrance, at the shop, lockers, and when you are in the bars and restaurants queue. Do not smoke in the queue at the entrance or in general if it is not possible to be separated by a minimum distance. Masks are not required to use the attractions as the activity is not compatible with the mask. More information here
- Please, do not come if you have the next symptoms: fever, persistent cough, physical exhaustion, etc.
- Use the showers before using the attractions and the swimming pools.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and use the hydroalcoholic gels that you will find at the park entrance, store, lockers area and at the bars and restaurants.
- Do not use deck chairs and sit at the bars and restaurants before the staff can disinfects it.
- Do not spit. Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue at the moment of coughing and sneezing or use the intern part of your arm.
- Use the trash bins to throw out the used tissues, gloves and masks.
- Follow the instructions of the lifeguards, security members and the other staff of the park.
- Follow the instructions that you will find at the attractions signs.
- Due to COVID-19 our capacity is reduced to 50%.
1. How much does a ticket cost?
Rates depend on height and age (special rates for over 65 year olds). Please consult the Opening times and Rates section. You can consult promotions here or calling us. For promotions, you need too buy your tickets in the box office, online is not available.
2. Is the park open all the year round?
No, the park opens 4 months a year, from the 1st week of June to the 2nd week of September. You can consult our Opening times and Rates section.
3. Can food be brought into the park?
No. Picnics are not permitted. It is forbidden to enter the park with food or drink. You can only bring water in plastic bottles. Those who wish to go out and in again must ask the doorman to be marked with a stamp.
4. Are pets permitted?
Pets are not allowed inside the park.
5. Are there group rates?
Yes, there are group rates. You can contact the Groups Department through the telephone number +34 972 25 43 44 or by e-mail: email@example.com Park Acuatic Roses, S.A. reserves the right not to apply the group rate when it is considered not suitable.
6. What are the opening times?
We are open every day from 10.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. Rides close at 6:30 p.m.
7. What restrictions do the rides have?
You must consult the rules at each ride. There may be restrictions depending on height, physical conditions, etc. It is not allowed to use all the rides wearing burkini or equivalent. More information by email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
8. Is bathing in trunks permitted?
Yes. You can wear swimming trunks or a swimsuit on the rides. It is forbidden to bathe with normal clothes on or underwear.
9. What do you need to enjoy a day in the park?
You’ll need a towel, sun cream and to want to have a good time.
10. Are any objects forbidden?
Yes. At the entrance, there are some signs that specify which articles you cannot bring (glass, dangerous objects, campsite objects such as chairs, sun loungers, parasols, tents, cool boxes…)
11. Are there lockers?
Locker facilities are available to rent (the price is €9) and they are located at the entrance to the park. *The price includes a €5 deposit which is refunded when you return the locker key. You have to pay in cash.
12. Can non-swimmers use the rides?
They can use almost all the rides, but they have to take into consideration the depth and rules for each one. It is necessary to take care, particularly with children who can’t swim. They must wear armbands.
13. Do I have to pay if I don’t want to bathe?
Yes. You have to pay to go into the park. It is very difficult to separate bathers from non-bathers.
14. Are there additional services to pay?
The entry ticket does not include sun loungers, lockers, or the bar and restaurant.
15. Are there heated pools?
No. There is only one, a small pool with warm water.
16. Are there towels to rent?
No. The visitor must bring their own towel. We also have towels for sale at the souvenir shop
17. Is the food in AQUABRAVA expensive?
Food is not expensive at Aquabrava and we offer very good quality. There is a wide lunch selection: a combined dish, paella, pizzas, hamburgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, salads, etc. There are bars and restaurants where you can choose between a set menu, a sandwich or just a snack.
18. Are there refunds for bad weather or other reasons?
No, we never offer refunds. All rules and any potential anomalies will be made clear at the ticket office to anyone who buys a ticket. Aquabrava reserves the right to suspend the operation of the attractions when so advised by climatic reasons, technical and operational or any other force majored or unforeseeable circumstances, as well as full capacity. In either case, there will be no refund of the entrance.
19. What time does the half day rate begin?
The half day rate is offered from 3.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. (the rides close at 6.30 p.m.). It is not possible to buy a half day ticket for the morning because we cannot control when people leave.
20. Are there many shaded areas in the park?
Aquabrava has very spacious park areas with grass and lots of trees. Aquabrava also has more than 150 plants that come from different places.
Ask for our botanical brochure in the ticket office!
21. Can we pay by visa card?
It is possible to pay by visa, except the lockers.
MINIMUM AGE TO ENTER ALONE: 14 YEARS